Welcome to Faith Christian Jr. High and High School
Our secondary campus serves students in grades 7-12.
Our mission is to provide a quality education that reinforces the Christian training of home and church by:
providing a Christ-centered, Bible-based education that inspires each student to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to pursue excellence in moral character, academic achievement, physical & emotional development, and service to others.
Important factors for a great high school experience which are fulfilled at FCHS:
1. A place where spiritual growth is encouraged and enabled. A place where Christian adult models are available and where a Christian world view is fostered in every academic and social aspect of the school.
2. A place where students are encouraged to serve and share their faith through word and deed.
3. A place where the student will be prepared for college level academics or the world of work. A school that stresses communication and math skills, and has teachers willing to view each student as an individual. A school that is recognized by accreditation agencies, and has a great record for their students’ college admissions and success.
4. A place where healthy and enjoyable social opportunities are interwoven into the program.
5. A place where extracurricular activities such as athletics, music, drama, and art are supported, and students are given the opportunity to grow toward their potential.