Considering a change in your child's education is a big decision. You may have questions or concerns about transferring him/her part way through their school career. We understand that changing schools is not always easy, but we strive to make your transition a smooth one.
Faith Christian accepts transfer students at all grade levels, K-12, at any time of the year, provided there is space in the class. Each situation is unique, so we customize the transition based on your needs.
Why transfer to Faith Christian School?
- We value you: every child is God's creation, He has a plan and purpose for your child's life that we will nurture
- We care about you: we are a Christ-centered ministry, committed not only to excellent education, but also to your child's spiritual formation
- We see you: smaller class sizes mean more attention for your child, we know every child by name and individualize an education plan for your needs
- We hear you: we listen to the goals you have for your child and provide the tools to help them succeed
- We connect with you: you are among friends at Faith Christian, your child will be accepted into our family-like community and will have many opportunities to become involved in student life
If you are interested in transferring to Faith Christian, the first step is to call us.
Elementary: Call Debbie or Bill at (530) 674-3922
Secondary: Call Cindy or Steve at (530) 674-5474
Come for an Educational Success Consultation and share the aspirations and educational goals you have for your child with our administrator. We focus on academic preparation, planning for future choices, and faith and Christian leadership development. Both parents should plan to attend the consultation for maximum benefit.
Hear the stories of several former students that transferred to Faith Christian School and achieved greater success and whose lives were changed. (Video below)
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Faith Christian School maintains the Christian practice of admitting students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarships, athletic and other school-administered programs.
"My husband and I have homeschooled our 8 children for the past 11 years. Although we appreciated our experiences, we knew our kids needed more social and academic opportunities that were not available with our current program.
We decided to apply at FCS after testimonies from other parents. This was a big change for us, but after the first day of school we already saw the differences we were praying for. The staff and faculty have all been so supportive and understanding of each of my children's needs as they made this educational transition.
We love seeing them become more individual as they find their interests through this process. Thank you for your passion for teaching and for encouraging all the students and parents along the way!!"
Deanna Tonn and family!