We appreciate your interest in employment at Faith Christian School. We accept applications for employment at any time of the year. All applications will be reviewed and considered as we look to fill any open positions we may have in the immediate future or the coming school year. If interested please send your cover letter, resume and application to Jr. High/ High School Principal, Mr. Lance Haliday.
The primary responsibility of the teacher is to promote the mission and purpose of Faith Christian School and to serve as a Christian role model for students. The teacher is to effectively communicate and model a Christian worldview, maintain a classroom environment conducive to learning. The teacher should be able to address the individual needs of students academically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- A California teaching credential or significant experience is preferred.
- Teachers must be committed to Christian education and must be supportive of Faith Christian School's Mission and Purpose to “Reinforce the Christian Training of the Home and Church.”
- He/she must be active in a local church that is in harmony with the school's Statement of Faith and Christian school philosophy.
- Teachers should demonstrate a growing relationship with God.
- Teachers should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal relation skills, classroom management and organizational skills, and knowledge of various teaching materials and methodologies.
Part-Time Spanish Teacher
The Spanish Teacher's job is to help students communicate and understand the Spanish language. The teacher is to encourage students to practice vocabularies they've learned and assist them in accurately listening, speaking, writing, and reading Spanish. Role-playing, dialogue, language games, literature, film, songs, and other formal exercises are utilized by the effective Spanish Teacher. The Spanish Teacher must be literate and fluent in Spanish.
Specific work elements include Spanish grammar, spelling pronunciation, vocabulary, and composition; guiding students on conversational Spanish; teaching students about the Spanish language, literature, culture, and history; creating engaging lesson plans and activities that motivate students to learn; coaching students individually or as a group; communicating with parents and other teachers about a student's progress.
We appreciate your interest in employment at Faith Christian School. We accept applications for employment at any time of the year. All applications will be reviewed and considered as we look to fill any open positions we may have in the immediate future or the coming school year. For more information, or to apply, please contact FCS Superintendent Bill Hannold by email or calling 530-674-3922.
Elementary Substitute Teacher
Click to download file. Please complete and email to Lance Haliday or Bill Hannold.